Sunday, February 23, 2020

Filming My Fishing Trips

I have been spending time this past week working with some Video Editing software. I needed a more advanced version than I've been using in the past. I'm still in the process of learning all the ins and outs of this newer version. I've decided I am going to film more of my fishing trips this year, especially on Smith Lake. Smith is the only place that I haven't filmed a video. The video below was filmed using my Contour camera. The camera is attached to a cap I wear and anywhere I point my head I get video action. One of the things I have to get used to is moving my head fast which will affect the quality of the video. So I'm posting a video I recently completed for you guys to view.  This video is from previous videos I've filmed on the Sipsey.
  

6 comments:

  1. Coming along. Practice will make perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark
    Agreed, more filming will help--thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bill nice work on the video.
    Eastern Fly Fishing magazine has a great article on the Sipsey...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alan
    I will take a look at the article, thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The vid looks fine. A nice retrieval through the rocks down under. I came over to make sure that everyone is doing well during this pandemic. Stay safe, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emily
    Thanks for stopping by and hope you guys are ok out there----let's hope things get better soon, notice I left out "back to normal". I hate to be negative but as stated in my post, things will not get back to normal until a vaccine is available. Stay safe and thanks for checking on us!

    ReplyDelete