Friday, December 31, 2010

My 10 Most Burning Things I Need To Accomplish

Today I thought I would give you a look at my 10 most burning things to accomplish before I take to the rocking chair. Everyone has things they would like to accomplish during the day, month, and year or in their lifetime. This list for me will be a work in progress over the rest of my active life. So here we go with number 1----------------



Continue to exercise in the gym and watch what I eat

Continue to work on being a better trout fisherman

Focus on using the fly rod more in my fishing expeditions—I wish I had done this when I was younger

Schedule time for my wife and me to travel and to work in some trout fishing trips when she retires

Continue to stay Tech Savvy, which helpfully will help me keep my senses

Strive to be a good husband and father to my kids who are grown and to my beautiful wife of 35 years

Beat my record Kentucky Spot catch of 3 1/2lb and to land a monster brown on the Caney Fork

Continue to enjoy my time being retired, and not lose focus on what retirement really means A MORE RELAXED LIFESTYLE.

Be around long enough to teach my Grandchildren the joys of fishing and the outdoors!! 

Continue to be blessed with good health and enjoy family and friends--We all need to remember we are just visiting this place here; a greater land awaits us all one day!! 

I don't think that this is a list that I will have trouble accomplishing. In fact, this is something I know I will enjoy working on. Anyone else out there care to share their short or long term goals?

6 comments:

  1. Rick
    My first 10 things to accomplish, and hope to make it througout later years. Thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. I hope to read about each of your accomplishments as you achieve them. I especially can't wait to see you break your personal best Spotted bass record. Best of luck with all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Bill. 2011 will be a good year. I can feel it.

    Cheers

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jay
    It may take a while but I plan on finishing all throughout the rest of my life. Thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mark
    You and I need spring to get here as fast as possible. Thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete