Well Dave has his top ten lists, so it’s time for Bill’s top ten reasons why my favorite fishing hole is special.
1. The scenery is out of this world, something changes to enhance the beauty every time you are there.
2. It always bring back some fabulous memories of fishing buddies and nice fish landed
3. The weather seems to always be perfect when I am there and on the water
4. The water is always clean, clear and fertile.
5. I always catch fish there even on the worst days.
6. My confidence level seems to hit a high when I am in this place
7. If no lure or pattern is working I can always count on my old stand by lure to produce
8. An abundance of wildlife is always a bonus
9. Not a lot of fishing pressure
10. This place simply has that “it factor”
So there you have it. When you are out there on the water this winter, spring summer and fall; you might think of a few more reason why you lose sleep over that special place you can’t wait to get to at dawn.