Friday, September 20, 2024

My Forgotten Bluegill Web Page

 Three weeks ago, I was following my afternoon routine of enjoying my afternoon coffee while scrolling through some of my old fishing folders. Surprisingly, I discovered the Bluegill website page I created in 2010 on the BLUEGILL-BIG BLUEGILL WEBSITE. In fact, that was the year I created my fishing blog, Fishing Through Life. I was using the Bluegill site to connect with bluegill fishermen nationwide. I decided to create a few posts to reconnect with some of my bluegill buddies on the site. If you would like to take a look, follow my page link, Bluegill-Big Bluegill---

The main reason I stopped posting on the site was finding time. I found it challenging to post on the Bluegill site and share info on my Fishing Through Life blog, not to mention work and attending tennis matches involving our son and daughter at the time. In other words, my wife and I were busy working, and time was limited 15/16 years ago: thank goodness for retirement! 

Quote of the day: Enjoy every minute of fly fishing from March through June!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment