Sunday, February 19, 2017

Enjoying My Skechers

Just wondering how many of you guys are concerned about good footwear. When I was young wearing comfortable shoes or tennis shoes wasn’t that important to me. I was only concerned about the style then, but now I am looking for comfort as well as style. Anyone who is into hiking, hunting, running, walking or fishing; I assume would want a pair of shoes that will not cause leg and foot discomfort during the day. I like athletic shoes that will absorb the pounding your feet and legs take during a day’s activity.
 
Cathey and I recently spent a day at Epcot from 9 AM to 9PM walking or standing most of the day. The memory foam shoe by Skechers helps make that day much more enjoyable, simply because of the cushion foam that helps eliminate leg and foot cramps during the day.
 
This post probably sounds like an advertisement, if it does so be it, but this shoe is the real deal. For you Geezers and the rest of you guys this might be a shoe you need to try on. We purchased our Skechers at Academy Sports or you can go online and purchase with free shipping.
I liked my Skechers so well that I went back to Academy and bought another pair for 30.00 bucks quite a bargain. You even get two colors of shoestrings, I stayed with the grey color.

12 comments:

  1. Bill I have that exact pair. They make a great walking shoe, they take that hard shock of walking on concrete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Choice, Bill. I bought a pair of Skechers'Trail shoes for walking purposes and time outdoors last year. They are very comfortable and have held up well. I think you will continue to enjoy your comfortable shoes for quite some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Skechers! They aren't just for the young crowd. Be comfortable and have fun in them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark
    I tried on 6 or 7 brands of shoes at Academy and New Balance was one of the brands, and none had the memory foam. Thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. RD
    I didn't realize it until yesterday, when our daughter was over with the kids and I notice she was wearing a pair of Skechers, small town---thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mel
    I'm going to use my Skechers for the gym as well, glad to know you have a pair. Thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alan
    I agree this shoe can convert the hard surface to a soft surface---thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do a lot of standing around on my job, plus a lot of walking when I'm doing what I feel is even more important, so those Sketchers might be a ticket to an easier day. Thanks for the heads up (and feet, too) on this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Walt
    I think you might like the soft foam inner sole; makes a difference when walking on a hard surface. Thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete
  10. With my knees, I am very concerned with comfort. I just bought a new pair of shoes - after wearing through my old Nikes for 5 years. Good for hiking - not so much for sidewalks and streets. Figures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Josh
    I am so impressed with my Skechers, mainly because of the comfort foam inner sole--you might want to give a pair a try on your next purchase--thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete