Monday, February 14, 2011

The Most Insane Fish Landing Ever--Determined Individual!!!

Guys this is one determined guide. They were using fly rods. The following is the description of the event.
Fishing on the Rio Negro in the Amazon area of Brazil, my buddy Keith hooked a peacock bass on an 8 wt. fly rod and the Peacock decided to run a decathlon under tree roots and through a brush pile to the back of a cove where Piranhas and anacondas live. Our guide Francisco grabbed the rod and jumped over the side of the boat and well......... you got to just watch this.
Needless to say, Francisco got a pretty nice tip for this one  ++select link below++

The Most Insane Fish Landing Ever Most Amazing Fishing Videos World Fishing Network

4 comments:

  1. That is a pretty amazing video. Francisco deserved every dollar they paid him. Thanks for passing this on.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark
    I have to agree with you---I must say that the clients got a little carried away after they say the what they had caught, even added a few choice words to boot. Thanks for the commnet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy Bill,
    It's amazing what actually really good sites I come across through linkreferral. I'm glad I found your site. The video is amazing and the Guide couldn't ask for a better promotion. Now he is on the big world wide web. Well, I bookmarked you and once I will have set up a Link page on my site, you are for sure included.
    Take Care and Tight Lines
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rick
    I will check out your blog as well

    ReplyDelete