Friday, May 28, 2010

Far From Fishing

I just wanted to let everyone out there know that I haven’t loss my will to post. My wife and I have been in the process of moving things out of my father-in-laws house out of state to Alabama. This has been an on going process, and has taken some time. Personally I would much rather be fishing, but this was a good time to start moving things before the heat and humidity gets to the point where you feel like you are taking a sauna bath. If you have lived in the Deep South you know what I am talking about as far as humidity is concerned. I have often told my friends that if I had the money I would leave the south in the summer months and live out west and come back in the fall and winter months. That would be the perfect situation. I hope hit the tailrace next week with a report on the rainbows below the dam. Riverside Fly Shop is right on the banks of the tailrace and Brandon the owner gives a report on the activity each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment